Welcome to TCC!
The Children’s Circle has been a strong and vital ministry of Myers Park United Methodist Church for over 70 years. Our purpose is to provide a Christian environment in which young children can grow, learn, discover and develop in an atmosphere of love and trust. Come join our Circle!
The United Methodist Church promotes an Open Mind, Open Hearts and Open Doors policy in its outreach to the community and beyond. As a ministry of Myers Park United Methodist Church, The Children’s Circle also promotes this policy and admits children without regard to race, color, creed, sex or national origin.
2021-22 Enrollment: updated 02/17/21
- The enrollment process for the 2021-22 school year has now ended. Applications may still be submitted online using the links below and will be placed on our waitlist. For more information about class availability, please contact Assistant Director Patty Matthews at 704-376-5208 or email@example.com.
- If submitting an application, please complete one form per child.
- Registration fees are $100 for the first child and $50 for each additional child and will be collected if placement in our program is offered.
2021-22 Class Options
2021-22 Registration Process
- The Enrollment Deadline for ALL families is January 29 at 1pm.
- Enrollment notifications will be sent via email by mid February.
- In the event there are more requests than spaces available, a lottery will be used to place children in classes. If a listed class does not fill, that class will not be offered. Due to the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, adjusting class offerings and student placement may be necessary.
- Currently enrolled families (church members and non-members) with siblings have first opportunity for placement. Church members not currently enrolled are placed next, followed by families from the community for any spaces remaining.
- In the event your child is placed on the waiting list, your registration fee will be reimbursed. The registration fee is non-refundable if your child is placed in a class.
- Waiting lists will be maintained throughout the school year.
- For new children enrolled in the program, a one month nonrefundable tuition prepayment deposit is due by March 1, 2021.
- For currently enrolled children, a one month nonrefundable tuition prepayment deposit is due by April 1, 2021.
2021-22 Information for Prospective Families
Please view our 2021 Virtual Open House!
2021-22 School Year & Covid-19
We are hoping that we will be able to return to school as normal for the 2021-22 school year. Our church and preschool administration will be monitoring the health situation as we prepare for the new school year and we will follow any recommended guidelines or procedures that ensure the safety of our students and staff.
Questions about registration, please contact:
- Patty Matthews, Assistant Director, 704-376-5208, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie Curtis, Office Assistant, 704-293-9468, email@example.com – please reach out to Jamie if you any issues with the online registration form
Questions that would be better answered by one of our current Children’s Circle parents, please contact:
- TCC Parent Council, firstname.lastname@example.org