Welcome to TCC!
The United Methodist Church promotes an Open Mind, Open Hearts and Open Doors policy in its outreach to the community and beyond. As a ministry of Myers Park United Methodist Church, The Children’s Circle also promotes this policy and admits children without regard to race, color, creed, sex or national origin.
2022-23 Registration Info and Forms
- The enrollment deadline for the 2022-23 school year was January 31st at 1pm. Applications received prior to this deadline will receive an enrollment decision via email in mid February.
- We are still accepting applications which will be added to our wait list. Please submit an application using the link below. One form per child. Registration fees are $100 for the first child and $50 for each additional child. Registration fees will be collected if you offered a spot off our wait list.
2022-23 Enrollment Info
- The Enrollment Deadline for ALL families was January 31 at 1pm.
- Enrollment notifications will be sent via email by mid February.
- In the event there are more requests than spaces available, a lottery will be used to place children in classes. If a listed class does not fill, that class will not be offered. Due to the continued uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, adjusting class offerings and student placement may be necessary.
- Currently enrolled families (church members and non-members) with siblings have first opportunity for placement. Church members not currently enrolled are placed next, followed by families from the community for any spaces remaining.
- In the event your child is placed on the waiting list, your registration fee will be reimbursed. The registration fee is non-refundable if your child is placed in a class.
- Waiting lists will be maintained throughout the school year.
- For new children enrolled in the program, a one month nonrefundable tuition prepayment deposit is due by March 1, 2022.
- For currently enrolled children, a one month nonrefundable tuition prepayment deposit is due by April 1, 2022.
2022-23 Class Options
2022-23 Prospective Parent Open House and TK Session
For more information about our preschool, please view our Enrollment PowerPoint shared at our Open House.
2022-23 School Year & Covid-19
Our church and preschool administration will be monitoring the health situation as we prepare for the new school year and we will follow any recommended guidelines or procedures that ensure the safety of our students and staff.
Questions about registration, please contact:
- Patty Matthews, Assistant Director, 704-376-5208, email@example.com
- Jamie Curtis, Office Assistant, 704-293-9468, firstname.lastname@example.org – please reach out to Jamie if you any issues with the online registration form