Welcome to TCC!
The United Methodist Church promotes an Open Mind, Open Hearts and Open Doors policy in its outreach to the community and beyond. As a ministry of Myers Park United Methodist Church, The Children’s Circle also promotes this policy and admits children without regard to race, color, creed, sex or national origin.
2023-24 Registration Info and Forms
- The enrollment deadline for the 2023-24 school year was January 31st at 1pm. Applications received prior to this deadline will receive an enrollment decision by no later than February 15.
- Please submit an application using the links below to be added to our wait list. One form per child.
- Registration fees are $100 for the first child and $50 for each additional child. For families who applied before the deadline, registration fees will be returned if your child is not offered a spot in our program. For families applying after the deadline, registration fees will be collected if your child is offered a space off the wait list.
2023-24 Enrollment Info
- The Enrollment Deadline for ALL families was January 31 at 1pm.
- Enrollment notifications will be sent via email by no later than February 15.
- In the event there are more requests than spaces available, a lottery will be used to place children in classes. If a listed class does not fill, that class will not be offered. Adjusting class offerings and student placement may be necessary.
- Applications will be processed in this order: currently enrolled students, siblings of currently enrolled, church member families, former TCC families and community families. If we receive your application after 1:00pm on January 31, you will be placed in the second-round lottery regardless of your priority status.
- In the event your child is placed on the waiting list, your registration fee will be reimbursed. The registration fee is non-refundable if your child is placed in a class.
- Waiting lists will be maintained throughout the school year.
- For children (currently enrolled and new) offered enrollment in the program, a one month nonrefundable tuition prepayment deposit is due by March 1, 2023.
2023-24 Class Options
Questions about registration, please contact:
- Patty Matthews, Assistant Director, 704-376-5208, email@example.com
- Jamie Curtis, Office Assistant, 704-293-9468, firstname.lastname@example.org – please reach out to Jamie if you any issues with the online registration form