It is my understanding that:
- The registration fee for all enrolled children is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- May tuition prepayment is NON-REFUNDABLE and secures my child’s placement in the program. The March, April and May tuition prepayment is also NON-REFUNDABLE for Transitional Kindergarten (Fives).
- Tuition is due on a month in advance payment schedule (i.e., September’s tuition is due
August 1, October’s tuition is due September 1, and so on, for the remainder of the school year).
- A late fee of $25 will be assessed to my account if payment is not received by the end of the school day (1 pm) on the 5th of the month.
- If tuition is more than two months overdue, financial arrangements must be made with the Preschool Director or the child will be withdrawn from the program.
Refunds & Withdrawals Policy
Tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in a situation where the family is relocating out of the city of Charlotte. Exception: March, April and May tuition prepayment is always NON-REFUNDABLE for Transitional Kindergarten (Fives). May tuition prepayment is always NON-REFUNDABLE for all ages. If it becomes necessary to withdraw your child from the program during the school year, families must provide 30 days advanced written notice prior to the next payment due date. Failure to provide 30 days notice of a withdrawal will require payment of the subsequent month’s tuition.
In the event of an unforeseen school closure, the March, April and May tuition prepayment will remain NON-REFUNDABLE for Transitional Kindergarten (Fives) and the May tuition prepayment will remain NON-REFUNDABLE for all other ages. Any further refunds will be determined at the time of closure by the preschool director, TCC Board and church administration depending on the circumstances, timing and length of such event.
We have read and understand the above information and agree to adhere to the policies throughout the school year.