The United Methodist Church promotes an Open Mind, Open Hearts and Open Doors policy in its outreach to the community and beyond. As a ministry of Myers Park United Methodist Church, The Children’s Circle also promotes this policy and admits children without regard to race, color, creed, sex or national origin.
2023-24 Registration Info
- The Enrollment Deadline for ALL FAMILIES was January 31 at 1pm. To be added to our wait list, please complete registration forms on our CC Registration Page.
- Registration fees are $100 for the first child and $50 for each additional child. (For families who apply after deadline, registration fees will be collected if your child is offered a space off our wait list.)
- Applications will be processed in this order: currently enrolled students, siblings of currently enrolled students, MPUMC church members, former TCC families and community families.
- In the event there are more requests than spaces available, a lottery will be used to place children in classes. If a listed class does not fill, that class will not be offered. Adjusting class offerings and student placement may be necessary.
- In the event your child is placed on the waiting list, your registration fee will be reimbursed. The registration fee is non-refundable if your child is placed in a class.
- Waiting lists will be maintained throughout the school year.
- For all children (currently enrolled and new) who are offered enrollment in the program, a one-month nonrefundable tuition prepayment deposit is due by March 1, 2023.
2023-24 Class Offerings and Tuition
Questions about registration, please contact:
- Patty Matthews, Assistant Director, 704-376-5208, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie Curtis, Office Assistant, 704-376-5208, email@example.com – please reach out to Jamie if you any issues with the online registration form
Tuition Payment Schedule
The information below pertains to 2022-23 school year.
Our payment schedule requires that October tuition be due by September 1, November tuition payment be due by October 1 and so forth for the remainder of the school year. The last payment of the school year is due on March 1.
*TK has already paid the March, April and May 2023 tuition deposit. All other ages have already paid the May 2023 tuition deposit.
**Only Visa and Mastercard accepted.
All TCC Families are required to enroll in automatic drafts from a checking/savings account or credit card (Visa or Mastercard only; 3 percent fee) via our Tuition Express program. In order to facilitate payments for parents, we have set a monthly fee schedule over the nine-month period. Tuition may also be paid in full at the beginning of the year. No refunds or adjustments are made for illness, school holidays, teacher workdays, inclement weather/snow days, family vacations, etc.
Tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable, except in a situation where the family is relocating out of the city of Charlotte. March, April and May tuition prepayment is always NON-REFUNDABLE for Fives. May tuition prepayment is always NON-REFUNDABLE for all ages. If it becomes necessary to withdraw a child from the program during the school year for any reason, families must give a 30 day written notice of date of withdrawal to the Director.
In the event of an unforeseen school closure, the March, April and May tuition prepayment will remain NON-REFUNDABLE for Transitional Kindergarten (Fives) and the May tuition prepayment will remain NON-REFUNDABLE for all other ages. Any further refunds will be determined at the time of closure by the preschool director, TCC Board and church administration depending on the circumstances, timing and length of such event.
Payments received after the 5th of the month are considered delinquent. Delinquent accounts will not be carried beyond 30 days, unless previous arrangements have been made with the preschool office. A late fee of $25 will be charged to accounts that have not been received or postmarked by the end of the school day (1:00 p.m. on the 5th of each month.)
A service charge of $25 will be charged for any returned checks.
Limited funding for financial assistance is available for students who qualify on the basis of need. An application must be submitted to the Director to be reviewed by The Children’s Circle Financial Assistance Committee for consideration.